- chico-esperto used to describe someone who is smart enough to take advantage of situations even if damaging someone else's interests
- lesma used to characterise someone who is slow at doing things (literally, the name of an animal "slug"
- coscuvilhice / cusquice gossiping and/or trying to malitiously enter one's privacy to get to know and speculate about private life specially of socialites
- saudade homesickness, longing, missing, heartache, nostalgia
- desenrascanço capacity to get oneself out of trouble or one who is clever enough to improvise creative solutions to seemingly impossible situations. The closest English equivalents are the colloquial "hack" or "MacGyver".
quinta-feira, 26 de setembro de 2013
Publicado por Marta Antão